Printing Maps

Robert Ward

What's the best way to print the scenario maps ? I'd like to print them off and plan my attack/defence on paper, the old fashioned way.

Thanks.

Daz

Richard (aka the Plodder) did an excellent overlay for Google Earth of all the Battle for the bulge maps a long time ago.
The link for them used to be on the Matrix site, but I have been looking for it for you, and can't find it anywhere?
Setting the camera in Google Earth to what you want, then printing the screen would be a good method for what you are after I think.
You could also set it into a 3D view if you wanted.

Another method, that I use, is to take a screen capture of the game by pressing the print screen button on your keyboard.
This copies the screen to your clipboard, where you can then paste it into an image editing program of your choice, and either print it as is, or do your planning on there with the paintbrush tool.

The Plodder

DerGrenadier

The battlefield tour for the bulge is here: ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/BattlesFromTheBulge/BattlesfromtheBulge-BattlefieldTour.kmz
I still have the old COTA maps as well which has the maps for the Greek,Crete and Malta scenarios: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sg1ntjmbj0s/COTA_Maps.zip:
Once you download them ,if you change the file extensions from .kmz to .zip, you can extract the map files from inside them and print them out as normal.
The link to the Battlefield Tour seems not to work.

About LnLP

Welcome to the official Lock 'n Load Publishing Community page. Here you will find the latest information on our released and upcoming games.

We enjoy designing, developing, and publishing some of the best strategy games in the world. Lock 'n Load Publishing has published over eighty products, including our fan favorites Nations at War Series, World at War 85 Series, and Lock 'n Load Tactical series. We have expanded the publishing line now to include novels to go along with our game series in Paperback, EPUB, and Audiobook lines.

As Lock 'n Load Publishing moves forward, it intends to continue to broaden its product lines. We thank God for blessing us and allow us to follow our passions and thank you for support in our endeavors.

Like us on Facebook

Donate Cadence International

Cadence serves all branches of the U.S. military in American and overseas locations. Comprised of nearly 4 million people, the U.S. military community has proven to be one of the largest, most responsive sub-cultures today. Cadence ministers not only to military personnel but to their spouses and dependents as well.

Thank you for your interest in supporting our us. Please specify an amount below to begin the secure, tax-deductable donation process.

Donate to Cadence International