Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Problem with 5.1.24

nicwb

Hi Arjuna,

I'm having an issue with the last update. I've downloaded and installed the update. Now however whenever I try and access CO2 I get a set of error messages;

The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer" or "mfc120.dll" or mscr120.dll"

I re-installed the entire game - it works fine unless I install the last update.

Just to check it wasn't the new Windows - I installed on my laptop - all fine again until I installed the last update.

Suggestions/help appreciated.

Nick

papymaj5

Hi Nick,

The game was previously compiled with visual studio 2010 and I believe with this latest release Dave compiled it under VS2013. So it now the game requires the 2013 dlls. If you go in the CO2 root folder you will find a couple of exe's (vcredist_x86.exe and vcredist_x64.exe). I think you only need to run the x86 one. Do this then restart and the game should be working correctly then.

nicwb

Jon,

thanks for the "cure". It worked brilliantly.

Thanks also for the confirmation Dave.

nick