Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Problem with DLC Knock on all doors

reg129

I am on the Beta stream as well which is why I had Op Tourist et al on my system. Sigwolf, good work for clarifying the situation. :cool:

Keydet, Thanks for your continued support and we are looking forward to your future updates.

Reg.

joeperez

Where would all this information (folders, etc.) be found on my PC? I recently purchased Command Ops 2 and every available module during the recent Steam sale. I assume everything was "default" downloaded since I did not speci8fy any folders to download the game and modules into.

Operation Tourist? What is that? I have the KOAD module and don't see any scenario with that name. The list of KOAD scenarios totals 12. Am I missing an entire scenario? BTW, my "Decision At Bullingen" scenario loaded fine.

Where would all this information (folders, etc.) be found on my PC? I recently purchased Command Ops 2 and every available module during the recent Steam sale. I assume everything was "default" downloaded since I did not speci8fy any folders to download the game and modules into.

Operation Tourist? What is that? I have the KOAD module and don't see any scenario with that name. The list of KOAD scenarios totals 12. Am I missing an entire scenario? BTW, my "Decision At Bullingen" scenario loaded fine.

The default program directory in Windows 10 is C:/Program Files (X86)/steam/steamapps/common/Command Ops 2/
That directory will have at least four subdirectories -- Estabs, Maps, Saved Games and Scenarios.

Beneath the Scenarios directory are subdirectories for each of the modules you purchased. If it came with your purchase, you should find the file "Operation Tourist.cos" inside the Scenarios/KOAD Scenarios/ directory.

joeperez

The default program directory in Windows 10 is C:/Program Files (X86)/steam/steamapps/common/Command Ops 2/
That directory will have at least four subdirectories -- Estabs, Maps, Saved Games and Scenarios.

Beneath the Scenarios directory are subdirectories for each of the modules you purchased. If it came with your purchase, you should find the file "Operation Tourist.cos" inside the Scenarios/KOAD Scenarios/ directory.
Thanks. Found the folders quite easily. No "Operation Tourist" in the KOAD folder, though.

reg129

You have to be on the Beta branch for the files to be present.

Just be aware what 'Beta' actually means. These are not extra features but items put out in advance for testing. They may contain errors, they may be incomplete (as per the discussions above), they may be unbalanced or contain a multitude of other issues. There is no guarantee they will even work. The intent is to expose the product to a wider audience who review it and provide feedback to the author so that final product is of the highest quality when it is released to everyone.

If you are willing to use CO2 Beta products under those conditions, enable 'Beta - Work in Progress' in your Steam library.

Note upcoming CO2 executable files are also circulated as Betas so they can be robustly tested before they are formally released as the latest version.

Best of Luck,
Reg

Sigwolf

Also, be advised, the Beta branch is currently incomplete... see my post #20, above. If you go that route, you need to also manually download and copy the two map files attached to Keydet's posts #8 & !0. Ideally, you will also need to generate cache files for the new maps per his instructions. Not an ideal situation, but pretty easy to do with the information available in this thread.

Hopefully, someone involved with LnL or CO2 will fix the situation with the Steam installation so all these steps are no longer necessary, but thus far nothing has been done in that regard.