Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Question about Forgotten Heroes Vietnam/ANZAC and 4.1 rules

Mike Burskey

Hello,

I have the older Forgotten Heroes Vietnam and ANZAC sets. I have Heroes of the Red Star ordered as well as Solo expansion.

Can I play the older modules with the new rules and solo rules? Is there a major difference?

Also, can you try different what-ifs with units from different modules in Battle Generator...example using British (falkland) unit to replace American units in Day of Heroes/Battle Generator? Sorry if I offend anyone with this question...I really enjoy getting the most bang for my buck and playing what-if variants!

Thanks for any help!!

Mike Burskey
Weirton WV

Mike Burskey

David,

So I could use Battle Generator/Day of Heroes to combine modules...example Day of Heroes American units fighting Libyan forces from Days of Villainy using Day of Heroes map?

That would be awesome!

Request for future modern modules...Rhodesian War...mercenaries!!! A subject rarely covered in boardgames! That would be awesome!!!

Thanks a million for these great games! Just placed a big order and can't wait to dive in!

Mike Burskey

Hi Mike,

You should be able to play the LnLT Solo game with any release / edition of any LnLT game. Your question does not offend and we are glad to have you, welcome.

David
Dave

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
X-Maps 100% yes and the Battle Generators I would say 80% - 90% yes, The counter mix is different but should work out for the most part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro