Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Question on Special Scenario Rules and Event Rules

Jack Ruetty

I have been noticing small discrepancies in some of the scenarios on forces generated by either events or SSR. For example in Rebecca Can You See Me the board game Event Marker B included a MG34 with the 1-6-4 German unit and the digital game did not. In Flash..Thunder, a German reinforcement roll of 6 which would have been 1-5-4 Hero Anikan with the board game rules instead gave the Germans a 1-5-4 half squad. Hero Anikan was not on the board at the time.

I was listening to a LnL podcast and David Heath stated that some of the events had been randomized and I think he said maybe play balanced a little.

I have been reporting these with the F3 key to the programmer and if these changes are as designed I do not want to waste his time or mine.

My question is should I assume that any change between the board game and the digital game when it comes to units generated during a scenario is correct.

Thanks for any help
Jack

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Jack, please do continue to report these. They are bugs and should be reported as such. I myself did not saw them while playing and I'm glad someone is paying attention to theis kind of things. They will eventually be adjusted; they're just not priorities right now

Last edited:

Jack Ruetty

OK. Will keep on reporting any discrepancies from the rules that I find. From looking at the update reports i can see the priority is with multiplayer and rightfully so. Never done that and think I would like to try it sometime.