Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Question regarding Blood and Bridges components

rastamann

I have the chance to get a sealed Blood and Bridges copy locally - can anyone tell me whether the counters are the more flimsy ones found in the original Eisenbach Gap and Death of 1st Panzer or if they're a bit more sturdy?

And how far away are we from a second print run of the game? I could eventually just contemplate waiting on this one.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Rastamann

Blood and Bridges is on the list but I am sure this will be a while. We are currently working on adjusting the rules and printing a second edition of The Untold Stories.

David

rastamann

Thanks for the quick reply David. I'm looking forward to The Untold Stories as well!!! I'd like to have an ETA on that one, if at all possible.

In the meantime, I may end up buying this first print copy of Blood and Bridges.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
The game is pretty set to go its really more the rules. Matt is really doing a great job and I truly think the system step forward when he is done. I do not feel giving a date would have any fact to it at this time. We will keep you in the loop as well as everyone else.

David