Question regarding Blood and Bridges components

Discussion in 'World At War 85 Series' started by rastamann, Mar 2, 2015.

1. rastamann

rastamann Member

I have the chance to get a sealed Blood and Bridges copy locally - can anyone tell me whether the counters are the more flimsy ones found in the original Eisenbach Gap and Death of 1st Panzer or if they're a bit more sturdy?

And how far away are we from a second print run of the game? I could eventually just contemplate waiting on this one.

2. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Hi Rastamann

Blood and Bridges is on the list but I am sure this will be a while. We are currently working on adjusting the rules and printing a second edition of The Untold Stories.

David

3. rastamann

rastamann Member

Thanks for the quick reply David. I'm looking forward to The Untold Stories as well!!! I'd like to have an ETA on that one, if at all possible.

In the meantime, I may end up buying this first print copy of Blood and Bridges.

4. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

The game is pretty set to go its really more the rules. Matt is really doing a great job and I truly think the system step forward when he is done. I do not feel giving a date would have any fact to it at this time. We will keep you in the loop as well as everyone else.

David