Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

questions from first game

dstone112

Questions from my first game ...

1) Some damaged targets have a Destruction Rating of 3. On the 2.2 charts, there is no column for 3 (only columns for 4 through 8). How is bomb damaged assessed for these targets?

My guess: ignore the table, 3 hits heavily damages the target, 2 or less no effect

2) Fighter vs fighter combat has a clear rule for "who shoots first". What about bomber vs fighter combat? Who shoots first? Or is it simultaneous?

My guess: the sequence of play has two separate steps, so bombers shoot first and if the interceptor is destroyed, the interceptor does not get to fire (and if damaged fires with a reduced rating).

3) Bomber vs multiple interceptor combat. If a bomber is targeted by multiple interceptors, does it fire at each interceptor, or only at one?

My guess: it fires at each.

AirborneCDS

Not an expert but I'll try to chime in.

1) I'm wondering this myself. I would play 3 heavily damages, 2 light damages and 1 is no effect.
2) You are correct, bombers shoot first.
3) Bombers fire at all interceptors attacking them.