Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Quick Look At White Star Rising Second Edition

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Here is a look at the new White Star Rising from the Nations At War Series. It will have a new rule book and a living rules edition. We have designed new maps with both summer and winter effects. Also in the new edition is a new Design Your Own Scenario system. This new system will allow you to select a mission type, purchase units and fight it out. Let us know what you think or if you have any questions.

White Star Rising Second Edition Box.jpg WSR-Map-Sample A Winter.jpg WSR-Map-Sample A.jpg wsr1.png wsr2.png wsr3.png wsr4.png wsr5.png wsr6.png

Ney 84

Hi David,
Can't wait this second edition so my only question is: when this second edition will be available?
Thank you very much.

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Hi Mike
These were prototype counters and the original values should not have changed. Any changes were corrections such as HQs matching correct movement numbers and such. However the values shown in the examples should be an exact match. Which of these are different from your copy?
Thanks
Sean

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Additionally many of these counters shown are on their reduced side..
Thanks
Sean

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Mike,

Look we never want to tell someone they need to buy a new edition. The counters and maps will make a big difference not only to the style but to the game play. There will be new rules and counters, if this is one of your main games you play I would really consider putting the older edition on Ebay. Sean has done a great job with this series.

David

Rick Barber

Still 'iffy' about the helmets for the Infantry, but the addition of the small NATO symbols (not shown on your samples above, BTW) should solve any problems. I always make color copies (a stickler for perfect die cutting and thick counters, am I), so this means that I'll be able to sell my 1st editions and recoup my losses to date. The new maps are almost 'Nico Eskubi' level, which is the highest compliment I can give! ;-) This is my favorite of all the platoon level systems, and very much looking forward to getting ST and WSR!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com