Rally Question

Discussion in 'Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital' started by Jack Ruetty, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Jack Ruetty

Jack Ruetty Member

I had a shaken Marder stacked with an abandoned German tank. Had left it there with the idea this would be positive terrain and contribute to his rally roll. Should it have gotten the +2 modifier to his rally roll for being in positive terrain? It did not.

Thanks
    Jack

2. Stéphane Tanguay

Stéphane Tanguay Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes. Page 52:
    if two vehicles are in open-type terrain, ...(snip)... , and they, too, get the defensive TM.

My guess is that the programm does not recognize your abandonned tank as either a wreck or a vehicle

3. Jack Ruetty

Jack Ruetty Member

Thanks Stephane. Thought it was a bug so I F3 to Tom.

I really like his new information screens when you are potentially firing. The only thing I was unsure of was I felt I could not choose the target I wanted to shoot at when there were multiple targets in the same hex. For example small arms fire at a hex containing squads and an unbuttoned tank. It let me choose a target but then only shot at the squads even if I had chosen the tank. I may have been doing something wrong. Need to go back and spend more time with it. But overall I really like it. Now if he would just do the same kind of screen to summarize the result of an attack :).
    Jack