Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Ready to play?

Crossroads

Sorry if this is obvious, but I'd like to order this title, and just not quite sure how this series works.

So if I order the full version, and not the download version, I get everything required to play the game readily available, without any printing or assembling stickers to cardboard, right?

Crossroads

Well I went and ordered it... And love it!

The game comes with all components included, just some assembly required in placing the counter sticker sheets to provided cardboard sets, and cutting them, something my Fiskars rotary cutter did with ease. Apart from that, the map sheets, player aids, and manual, all ready to go.

What a neat concept, more of this please. How about a WaW85 teaser module next (well I already treated this as something like that) :)

Crossroads

Put the game together today, very nice. Here's a few pictures of it, from Grogheads. I believe you might need to be logged in to see them, though: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=20936.msg574502#msg574502

Overall, I give this concept a 92% satisfaction marking.

Move the black chit rectangular template to step-loss side, from front side, it goes up to 94%.

Make it bigger while at it, so it would be easier to cut inside it, and maybe change the color to closer to that of the chit background color, and we're nearing the 100% mark :)