Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Recommended Setups

Dreux Barbier

Hi everyone,
I am just getting into the game system with Heroes of Normandy and loving it so far. I'm still learning! I'm currently playing Saving Brigadier Hill scenario
Does anyone have a recommended setup? I think I've got some good squads in decent positions for the defense, but I am very unsure about how the Germans should be setup. I'm not sure if I've got them too spread out or grouped well or anything.

I was also thinking we could put together a community built thread with our setups for the different scenarios, hoping some of the players with experience could get us rolling?

Thanks!
_Dreux_

Ty Snouffer

Interesting idea. I was thinking about the same thing but in the context of setting up the AEO in Solo play.

Dreux Barbier

That would be a really great use for it. I'll be playing it solo about 50% of the time and it would be cool to have some different AEO presets to use - it would save a lot of time to be able to pick a setup and get straight to playing.