Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Red Star Bug

Macnab

When playing PBEM first scene Red Star opponents helo failed to exit when told to do so with exit button ,meaning the game could not advance to next impulse

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
There is no PBEM option in LNLT Digital.

Press F3 to report bugs while playing. this way, the Dev will be able to see the context.

In this scenario, you have to make sure you actually can exit the helo on turn 2. You enter play on turn 1 with passengers onboard, while flying. To unload passengers, you must switch to hover mode and, to exit the map, you must switch back to flying mode. You can only switch mode once per turn. This means that you must end the first turn in hover mode. to be able to switch to flying mode on turn 2. You must unload apssengers after switching to hover on turn 1 or before switching to flying on turn 2.

Macnab

Thank you for the answer will tell my opponent , yes not PBEM but online play sorry if it confused anyone , if i press F3 on mine it ups or downs brightness , i did press shift and B but nothing happened ?

Jones

Sorry I didn't notice this before, Macnab.

I've reported this bug some time before.
In my situation, if I unloaded passengers *and then moved them*, the helo was unable to exit afterward.
The workaround I found was:
a) select helo and drop passengers
b) select helo "exit" button (or move it to the edge and select the exit button)
c) then you can proceed to re-select move the passengers that were dropped.

Last time Tom and I spoke about this he was checking up with the rules guys.

I can still reproduce this bug.