Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Reinstall after W10 update problem..

kipanderson

Hi,

Have redownloaded Core and Pack 1. Core installed fine and is latest 5.0.19 version.

However under New in main launch screen do only Core games/scenarios show up.

The two free additional modules do not show up nor Bastogne which I have added and enter key for.

Do I need to somehow update the Modules for them to show.. ?

Thanks..

All the best,

Kip.

Kurt

Kipanderson , I experienced some random problems when I re-installed CO2 on Windows10 . When I attempted to run game it was missing dll files and C++ plus some other stuff . I managed to fix all that but have now found that the Estab Manager will not compile . All I can suggest is that you re-install from scratch and see how it goes , unfortunately Dave will not give tech support for Windows 10 as he has not upgraded to it himself .

kipanderson

Kurt,

thanks for that....

It is odd, as the module scenarios do show up in the folders within the install. But not when the game is run as you click on Core waiting for other scenario packs to show as an option.

No matter.. in time all will move to Windows 10, for the Eastern Front module for example.. then all will be well :).

Thanks again,
All the best,
kip.