Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Repeat Bombardment for night harassment

dwbennett

Night harassment or interdiction missions for artillary were common as well as nightly counterbattery work. It would be handy to have the ability to set up artillery unit to fire missions for a specific point (bridge, crossroad, etc.) to occur every hour or other set interval for however long per mission.

What I do now is take different units and set up an interdiction missions for a point set to fire at increasing time delays. If I set up three missions over three hours that's three different units for that point. If I want to set up another point for bombardment, I need more units.

All this assumes I'm running using the "Run Until" feature for numerous hours as I do during nighttime hours when the action is slower.

I've read the manual and don't see anyway to do want I'm suggesting.

Just a thought. Take care,

Night harassment or interdiction missions for artillary were common as well as nightly counterbattery work. It would be handy to have the ability to set up artillery unit to fire missions for a specific point (bridge, crossroad, etc.) to occur every hour or other set interval for however long per mission.

What I do now is take different units and set up an interdiction missions for a point set to fire at increasing time delays. If I set up three missions over three hours that's three different units for that point. If I want to set up another point for bombardment, I need more units.

All this assumes I'm running using the "Run Until" feature for numerous hours as I do during nighttime hours when the action is slower.

I've read the manual and don't see anyway to do want I'm suggesting.

Just a thought. Take care,
This sounds like a good idea.

I wouldn't limit it's implementation to night time hours, though.