Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Rule Questions for WaW85

Starman

As requested by Keith to post any errata on these forums.

Rules 2.0 Rev 47

Minor :
Page 35 yellow call out for EW

Exception: Activated units which are normally considered automatically to be In Command (i.e. stacked with the HQ; with a Leader assigned to it; or a Recon unit with a red Special Ability triangle) are still automatically In Command.

Should read:-
Exception: Activated units which are normally considered automatically to be In Command (i.e. stacked with the HQ or Leader ; or a Recon unit with a red Special Ability triangle) are still automatically In Command.

Minor: Page 65 clearing rubble

with a penalty of -3 to the die roll. If the results is less than or equal to the Clearing unit’s Morale/Training value, the Clearing Roll is successful

Should read:-
with a bonus of -3 to the die roll. If the results is less than or equal to the Clearing unit’s Morale/Training value, the Clearing Roll is successful.

A penalty would be +3

Last edited:

Keith Tracton

Staff member
The first one is two ways ofo saying the same thing. An assigned Leader is stacked with a unit. :)

The second item the error is the -3 should be a +3. Thanks for the catch! :)

Starman

Thanks. I still think you are wrong about the first one because the correction was to change assigned to it to stacked with it, assigned is for an individual unit not a stack of units.

I really don't get this defence at any cost especially sacrificing clarity ;). A leader assigned to a unit is stacked in the same hex but other units in the hex are not assigned to it but do benefit from being in command.

Last edited:

Keith Tracton

Staff member
At Any Cost! ;-) (I seem to recall that was the title of a novel of some sort...) :)

See below, again this is the detailed rule, Likely you already know this, but for the sake of completeness and anyone else who happens upon this thread, I hope this helps! Thanks!!

"7.2.5 Units Always in Command

Command is checked by hexes, with the exception that certain hexes AND certain units are always In Command, no matter their distance from any HQ, and never need roll for Command status. These include the following.

• All units in a hex with a Leader counter (not just the unit to which the Leader is assigned).

Note: The Leader counter will be stacked immediately above that unit to which it is assigned but it affects the entire hex for this purpose."