Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Run-To Enhancement

loyalcitizen

Hi there,

I've mentioned this before, but not on this forum.
I would like to see the Run-To feature of speeding up the game enhanced with a couple of check boxes next to the timer and fast forward buttons.

1> Reinforcements
2> Airstrike

So you set your run to run for a day or two during a larger game, but by checking one or both of the boxes, the game will then pause if you receive Reinforcements and/or an Airstrike. Without this feature, you lose Airstrikes and Reinforcements sit idle until the day, hour, and minute of your Run-To is reached.

john connor

I knew that, yes, but it's actually the reinforcements that bother me more, as if you miss them (and who would be so careless? ;)) then after a time they re-attach, I believe, and that can force a re-plan of any ongoing orders for the HQ they automatically re-attach to, no?

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
A reinforcement that arrives won't of itself cause a reassessment. However, if its organic does a reassessment for whatever reason it will most likely absorb and reassign that reinforcement. This may cause a replan of the boss's original plan but that may have happened with or without the reinforcement.

Joe98

It is AI. It will always commit the airstrike in the wrong place.

There ought to be an option we tick so the game pauses automatically.