Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Running WaW85 Demos at Kublacon (Santa Clara, CA)

Proudgeek159

I'm considering running WaW85 demos at Kublacon in the CA Bay Area at the end of May. Any advice on running two or three scenarios simultaneously? Also, I may need additional End of Ops cards. I think I have enough of the other markers.

Craig

Keith Tracton

Staff member
Hi Craig sounds great! Let me know what you need in terms of End of Ops Phase cards, as I may have some I can throw your way.

You may want to choose one of the smaller scenarios for the sake of time.

Proudgeek159

Thanks, Keith. I appreciate the support. I'm thinking of doing three separate tables, roughly using the OOBs from Storming the Gap Scenarios 1 and 2, plus a reduced OOB from Scenario 1 of Second wave. After those are resolved, I'll combine those (and the surviving forces) into a big board with reinforcements and additional objectives. As such I think I need three more End of Operations cards. Also, is there any way to purchase an additional sheet of Objective and End Ops markers?

Keith Tracton

Staff member
I can send you three more End Ops Phase cards. If you do not mind laser-cut, already-punched counters I can get you some additional Objective and Ops Complete markers. Sure. Message me your mailing address.

Proudgeek159