Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

SADF Expansion for WaW?

Ken Warren

Since the SADF scenarios from LoF 8-10(?) will not be included in Compendium 2, LnL had mentioned they would be included, with additional scenarios, in an expansion. Is there any sort of timeline for this? I'd assume it's a ways off (next year?) so I'm certainly not expecting it anytime soon. Just curious.

Ken Warren

Thanks, Matt. I'd be fine with either an expansion or a standalone. Not that I get to choose. :D

Either way, I'm in.

Matt Lohse

But on this topic... if the SADF stuff was going to be expanded to a small game [say from the ~140 counters it is now up to ~260], any suggestions for stuff to add [assuming roughly 60 more unit counters and ~60 info counters]?

My initial thoughts would be the SADF having second mech inf. and tank companies, maybe a recon company, and a couple of more reserve platoons. The Cubans have the T62 unit brought up to battalion strength and a mech inf battalion. But if anyone has other ideas I would love to hear them.