Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Scenario editor?

Trent Garner

Hello blond_knight! There isn't a scenario editor, but you will be able to create your own scenarios for the game. The option to add user-designed scenarios will be made available after the game is released for MAC. The MAC version is close to release, if I'm not mistaken.

As a designer of scenarios for the game, I will be available to help any and all who want to dive into custom scenario design. The method takes a little getting used to, but once you understand how it works, it becomes easy enough. There is a help document that explains the basics of scenario design, which will be made available when the time comes. I am also considering writing a tutorial over the holiday break that will explain scenario design in greater detail.

Thanks for your interest!

Trent Garner

FYI for those interested - we have begun working on a guide to creating scenarios for Tank on Tank Digital. The ability to create your own scenarios will be included in an upcoming patch, our hope is that this guide will ease the process of learning how it's done. As already promised, I will be available here on the forums to answer questions and offer guidance to anyone who needs it.

So start thinking about your favorite maps and units, as well as the battles you'd like to see in the game. I look forward to seeing what the community creates and playing some newly imagined scenarios. The game never seems to get old for me, I'm sure more scenarios will keep that trend going for a long time to come.

Trent

Trent Garner

We can ask David if he'd like to add it to the Resources area of the site, that's probably the best place for it. We may wish to have a nice TnTD cover page added to the document before it is posted there.

Trent Garner

The game does not support hotseat play at this time, unfortunately.