Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Sequence of play once on target...

PABO

When the bombers wing enters the target place on the map, do de have to "slightly adapt" the sequence of play for the turn ? I mean, "flack attack" is supposed to be played before "event check", ans then "bombing run". But special flack attack on the target is presented as part of "bombing run". So, this the way I play once on target :
1st - formation event check (with potential interceptors attack)
2nd - ingress flack attack, using the dedicated value of target card
3rd - bombing run...
4th - egress flack attack
Is it correct ? Or should I have to perform ingress flack attack first, then formation event check, and then after, bombing run ?
Thanks.

PABO

I propose an answer to my own question.
In the depicted situation (wing on the target box on the map), I understand the following sequence of play :
1) "normal" flak attack determination and resolution if there is a flak icon
2) "formation event" check
3) "bombing run" ingress flak resolution
4) "bombing run" resolution
5) "bombing run" egress flak resolution
I have to say that I elect to consider a flak hit on a "6" result for "normal" flan attack, and a flak hit on 5-6 for ingress and egress flak sequences (as suggestif by some fellow membres in another thread).
Regards.

board_dan

Can we please have an answer to this thread?? What is the sequence of play on the target box? Do we do ingress flak, egress flak AND normal flak, totaling 3 flak attacks?! Please answer!

Jan Horinek

The rulebook does not mention this, but the designer has confirmed that you do not roll for the standard FLAK attack when you enter the Target Box (this is because you will go through Approach and Regress FLAK later that turn).
You do roll for the Formation Event Check as normal.