Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Serial Number Query

xray

HI Team

Just downloaded the core game and attempted to install but require a Serial number.

Do I have to purchase one or all the modules to receive the number or could you please let me know where I can find my serial number?

Cheers
Peter

Dmitry

Hi, Peter! You can find serial number in My Orders / Download section of your profile =)

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
HI Team

Just downloaded the core game and attempted to install but require a Serial number.

Do I have to purchase one or all the modules to receive the number or could you please let me know where I can find my serial number?

Cheers
Peter

Hi Peter
You should receive an email with you order information including a link for your download and serial number to install it. If you don't of course check your spam folder. If it's not there you can check your order history and find links to re-download your purchase again and your serial numbers.

David

panzerde

Unfortunately, not so much. I have serial numbers for the Commander's Pack, but not for the core game itself. None were included in any email, and the Downloads section lists the core game for download without any serial number.

panzerde

I just "re-bought" the Core game and this time a serial number showed up. So, not sure what happened but I worked around it.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
I just "re-bought" the Core game and this time a serial number showed up. So, not sure what happened but I worked around it.

Hi Panzerde

When you look into order history could not find your serial number for the core game there. Please take a look and let me know if there 1 or 2 orders listed there for the core engine.

panzerde

Hi Dave. At this point I see two orders, 1423 and 1435. 1423 has no serial number and 1435 does. 1423 also didn't generate an email. My fingers itch to scroll through the server logs :)