Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

SITREP

USS Wyoming

I like everyone of Plodder's versions over Dave's. Sorry, Dave. Of course, we haven't seen Plodder's at the same resolution or size as Dave's...?

john connor

Mmm. Makes me want to play the Germans.....the beautiful black and silver shoulder patch, I mean.

luigi

Thanks Dave for the updates. If possible I would rather suggest to have the "Module", "Sort by", in a different color or to simplify the background. At the moment they feel kinda lost in the background to me.

As a matter of personal taste I would rather have windows background made of a single solid color.

Best,

The Plodder

Here's my first take on the soviet patch:
nHrjeZu.png

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Hey Richard, I like the Soviet one. Not sure about the American one though. Apart from the white stars not being centred there's something not quite right with it. I can't put my finger on it. Anyone else got a better idea for the American one.

The Plodder

Hey Richard, I like the Soviet one. Not sure about the American one though. Apart from the white stars not being centred there's something not quite right with it. I can't put my finger on it. Anyone else got a better idea for the American one.

I originally had a white border for the american one but it looked wrong. Maybe have a dark olive green border?

Shadrach

Why does the Soviet one have to look all ratty? Like they didn't have proper uniforms in the Red Army :)

I love the look of the little previews we're getting and really looking forward to trying this out :)

papymaj5

Richard, I'm not a big fan of the star border for the American one. I love what you have put out so far.

Dave, I have to say I am very wow'd when I see your willingness to incorporate the thoughts of your community. You're not only selling this beautiful product but also a fantastic customer expierence as well. It only makes Command Ops that much better.

john connor

Put the braiding above and below the lettering, perhaps (two bands of it, like you did with the stars in the US one - which I think is lovely, by the way)? So as not to confuse the thing.

The original US one with the 3 stars was great too.

CapHillRat

Command Ops Scenario Designer
adding # of units to scenario listing is a nice touch!

Joe98

German: Spot on first go!

US: The one with the white border looks best. The one with lots of stars looks like an Elvis show!

Russian: The one with the stitched border looks best. I like the red stars. However the red lettering is too much. The lettering should be the same colour as the stitches.

British: The red border makes it look like a colourful circus. The background should be darker and the red border changed to crimson or something.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
SITREP 1400, 20 Jan 2015

I have everything going at the moment - touch wood. I have just finished incorporating Richard's (aka The Plodder) new look CO2 logo into the start up screens. Remember one is chosen at random each time you run the game.

Richard, you've just earned yourself a free CO2 starter pack. Outstanding contribution mate! :) Can you also send me a photo of you for inclusion in the game credits. It needs to be 90 x 120 pixels - just a head shot. Send to dave[at]panthergames[dot]com

What do you all think of the following screens?

Brit version

Menu_CO2_1 In Game lossy.jpg

Last edited: