Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Command Ops Series' started by Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor, Jan 15, 2015.
Congrats! Thanks for this huge work!
Great news indeed! I don't think I have ever waited for a patch with such anticipation.
Best news in months (of lockdown in Melbourne)!
SITREP Thu 10 Sep 2020
We've hit a snag here this week. I have a bug in the new partial replanning code which sees new reinforcements going on hold. It doesn't happen all the time but when it does it can rob a side of significant force for a period of time - ie until the on map boss does a complete replan. I've managed to trap the occurrence today. I'll try and squash it tomorrow. But it will mean the build won't go out till next week. Sorry.
No need to apologize. I just appreciate all the hard work you've put into this and I can be patient .
Yes, I'll second this sentiment!
SITREP Fri 11 Sep 2020
I fixed the bug in the partial replanning code, along with two other bugs thrown up by the autotester. One of these highlighted an error in the reinforcement arrival code. At game start all on map bases have their depot's dump initialised with supplies. However, when a base arrives as a reinforcement, it was initialising the base unit's supplies but not those of its depot. So the base essentially arrives without any supplies to send forward. That's fixed now.
I've kicked off the autotester again and will review the results tomorrow.
Cool, I'll rebase and see if this would also magically fix problems on my side.
I have not checked it in yet. I'll do so tomorrow if the autotest proves OK.
Any further word Dave?
Yeah good news. Sorry I was too exhausted last night to post, but I've almost finished the new build 5.2.46. I just have to convert the data for the core scenarios and then I can finish it off. Should get that done Monday morning. Pavlo and I will then work up the installers for Steam and LNL. Shouldn't take long. Then I'll convert the data for the various existing modules and work up an installer for the new Bradley at Bay module. Touch wood, I'm aiming to wrap up all this by the end of next week. We'll need a couple of weeks to playtest the BAB scenarios with the latest build. So it should go on sale in about three to four weeks.
Good news, good job - thank you for your hard work...
Great news, Dave. Progress! Well done! Look forward to the playtesting.
To be clear, is the plan that the new build goes out to LnL and Steam as a kind of 'open beta', without the usual 'internal' testing? But not the BaB module? That gets 'internal testing' with the new beta build .46 before going on sale?
Thanks for the update Dave, I'm looking forward buying BoB.
SITREP Fri 25 Sep 2020
We've done 95% of the conversions. But we're having to fix a few errors in the estabs and rebuild one of the scenarios that got corrupted. Hopefully we'll get that completed next week.
SITREP Fri 2 Oct 2020
I finished my conversions. Pavlo has now to do his. Alas, he's a bit under the weather at the moment. Hopefully a little grace will come his way and help him recover.
Thank you for the update Dave. I'm looking forward to the update and buying BoB.
Update this week perhaps?