Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

So is HotP shipping

Mark

So that last major update I saw from David, It was stated that HotP would be shipping at the end of January. So there is only a couple of days left in January, so my question, is HotP going to be shipped within the next couple of days or are we facing yet another of many delays?

Mark

..... so dose that mean we can expect it to ship in the next week or 2 or are there longer delays, thought there may have been an update on it's status once the date proposed for shipping had passed with nothing happaning

Mark

The last thing I heard from LnL was that they had a firm shipping time of late March early April. So I would have thought we would have heard of a firm date by now since its very late March now. Well going off the news of a firm shipping date of late March early April I am expecting and email this week telling me that it has been shipped.

Im am holding off on anymore pre orders (I still have a few) until the ones that have been on pre order for more than a year a fullfilled

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys

The game parts are being put together. I just recently posted pictures of the game counters in our media section. As soon as the first games start shipping we will post it. I know this one been a while but I really want it as perfect as it can be. There will be extra goodies in this game for the customers that pre-ordered.

David

Mark Brownell

I'm tired of waiting for Heroes of the Pacific! All I have heard for months is "it will be ready soon', "there was another delay", "it is almost ready to ship".... Why can't we get a definite, no BS date, on when this game will ship? Some of us preordered this game when it first came out ----
several YEARS ago! As loyal customers, I think we deserve better. Again this week, nothing in the most popular forums announcements.
If the series wasn't one of the best in wargaming, I would have withdrawn my support a long time ago! Earlier, it was stated that Mare Nostrum would follow ( in August or so ) because there wasn't that much new to add. Having also preordered Mare Nostrum when it was first announced, (again, several years ago ), I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of both these games!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Mark

The game is being boxed up for shipping. The game was delayed by me for about a year so I will take the full blame for that. I did not feel this game was ready for prime time once things about the game came to my attention. I thank God for Jeff Lewis and the current team for their wanted to get it right and not just out to production. Jeff and Ralph have been and still are working on Mare Nostrum and we all promise at LnL that game will not take as long to produce.

As soon as we have games for all the orders ready we will start shipping and I will post it here. The game is currently being printed and put together for shipping. Mark on a personal note I thank you for your support of the company over the years and I really expect you to be very happy with the final game once you get it.

David

@David: Thank you for the update, it's good to hear things are proceeding. I'm looking forward to the final result.

The LnL pre-order people would probably be more at ease if we understood some specifics behind these delays.Would this be this something you could relate in this forum?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Michael

The game was in a condition that we felt we could not release. If I had realized this early then things would have been done differently. I have also posted how things have been progressing as we moved forward. When spending the type of money we do on games we expect the best. I do not feel our products have been at that level in past releases. Again these are my issues and problems I feel I have fully addressed now.
Below is the link to our Resource area to the re-write of the Heroes of the Pacific rules but NOT the final ones that will be in the game. You will also find a picture of thousands of dollars worth of materials we threw away because it was not up to the standards we wanted.

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/heroes-of-the-pacific-living-rules-edition-v1-0.27/

The link below is to our Media section showing counters and maps from us as we have proceeded forward.

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/media/categories/lock-n-load.21/

I am not the type of guy to point fingers and I am not going to start now. The bottom line to me is that I am the guy in charge of this company now and the buck fully stops with me. I am very proud and thankful of the current team and all of the efforts being put forward by Jeff Lewis, Ralph Ferrari, Sean Druelinger, Matt Lohse, Marc von Martial, Blackwell Hird, Jason Church and Darren White and many others and not only on the Lock n Load series but also on the World At War and Nations At War series as well.

I feel most gamers will be very happy with Heroes of the Pacific and the re-print of the whole Lock n Load series that is currently underway. I am also VERY thankful for the community for waiting on us and the support we have been giving. We do not plan to disappoint any of you,

David

@David Thanks for the quick response and the extra insight.

For what it's worth, I ordered HotP after enjoying the heck out of "Heroes of The Blitzkrieg" and "Band of Heroes", even though the rules weren't well laid out and there were minor quality problems. It sounds like HotP will reflect a concerted effort to improve these and other criticisms and should advance the series significantly.

Steve Overton

For those of you that have pre-ordered games it can be frustrating to have to wait to get them. We all know how things go when companies change hands, with the current state of flux in all game companies as they try to secure good solid manufacturing that can be delivered in a timely manner.

Changes take time to implement, especially when we are talking rules, counters and maps. That's almost a total remake.

I've worked with David Heath for some time during our association at Matrix Games. Give him some time to correct what needs to be corrected and get you the game you were wanting. Not something less than what you paid for. I've never not seen Dave deliver yet. So, while it may be delayed it will get here and you will get more than what you originally paid for in most cases.

Good Hunting.

MR

Mark Brownell

Still no word on Heroes of the Pacific or Mare Nostrum. Keep getting that "soon message", "being boxed to ship"...... I would like to see
a weekly progress report in the Forum dealing specifically with weekly updates on these games. From what I see and read on various websites, many gamers would like some SPECIFIC details about this series. LnL is releasing other games while there doesn't seem to be
any new information regarding these games that have been preordered for a LONG time. Maybe extra manpower needs to be shifted to
this project until all the games are shipped.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Mark

I did post that we are putting the games together and they will be shipping any day. Since we are now doing everything in house it does takes us longer to do this but no long term shipping from overseas needed. I will post here when the games start to ship and I would go on to say that you should be seeing some open box videos real soon.

David