Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Solitaire Rules Example Question

I just received the Vietnam and Solo modules yesterday and I'm pumped!

I'm familiar with the solo rules since I have them for Conflict of Heroes. I do have a question regarding the example play in the back of the manual.

When the Russian sniper attacks the moving stack of Germans, he doesn't use the DRM for movement. Nor does the next Russian stack that attacks the group.

Am I missing something? Shouldn't the Russian stacks using Op Fire (or other fire) receive the movement bonus?

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
I just received the Vietnam and Solo modules yesterday and I'm pumped1

I'm familiar with the solo rules since I have them for Conflict of Heroes. I do have a question regarding the example play in the back of the manual.

When the Russian sniper attacks the moving stack of Germans, he doesn't use the DRM for movement. Nor does the next Russian stack that attacks the group.

Am I missing something? Shouldn't the Russian stacks using Op Fire (or other fire) receive the movement bonus?

Thanks,
Steve
Hi Steve it does appear that the modifiers are missing. Thank you for pointing this out.
Thanks
Sean