Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Solo Question

MacMarkus69

Some time ago I posted a question at BGG - Sean Druelinger kindly confirmed my interpretation to be correct and promised to check the matter in detail and come back...

I think the question got lost, but I would still like to see some type of 'official' comment.

Here is the original post:

One of card #51s 2ndary orders reads: "Shaken AEO closest to in-LOS PU => move towards".

I think this collides with the core rule that prohibits shaken units to move closeer to enemy units.

In most cases, shaken units are ordered to move towards cover which makes sense, but other cards order shaken to AEOs to

- Dynamic move away (ok)
- move away (ok)
- move (?!)

Can I assume that "move" and "move towards" should be interpreted like "Move away" when given to shaken AEOs?

Cheers
Mac

I would greatly appreciate any comment on this question.

Thanks in advance
Mac

PS: Here is a link to the BGG thread...

Warwalk99

I just asked a similar question at almost the same time you re-asked this one. I am curious about Shaken AEO unit movement as well...

Barthheart

Staff member
Yep, this sounds like an error on the cards. The rules are clearly stated that shaken units are never allowed to move closer to in LoS enemy units.
The Solo rules will never break the regular game rules.