Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Sound mods?

Hafer

Hi,

just bought the Commanders Edition. I'm quite impressed - a lot of details and stuff in there.

One thing i dont really like ist the sound. Ok, its not important at all, but are there any sound tweaks or mods?

Thx
Hafer

Greg

I have to second this. I play with the speakers turn completely off. Surprised some talented moder has addressed this over the years. I guess it is brought up now only because the rest of the game is rounding into such great shape.

Hafer

Wow! Downloaded and installed it - nice work - clear and better. Ok, a bit loud but i just reduced game sound a bit ,-)

Thanks!

DerGrenadier

What I do to get more immersion is: Combat Mission has some background sound files e.g. for CO2 scenarios I choose from Combat Mission Battle for Normandy the file Background Fog. I made a shortcut to my desktop for this file. Before I start CO2 I launch the sound file with the Windows Media player and I let it play in an endles loop, turn the volume a little down and then I start CO2 and start playing. This way I have in the backgound some nice gun sounds and weapons firing in the distant. For me this really enhances my CO2 experience.