Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Space Infantry Component Issue

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Space Infantry Component Issue

We like to start by saying were are sorry that many of our customers have found parts of their game missing, the good news is we have a plan.

Here is what we are going to do.

1) We have identified four missing items that can be missing from your game.

2) We have already started printing these components; three of these components are done. The fourth item is Mission Card S008, and it's been ordered and will be shipped to us this week.

3) We are going to pack these four items together and do the following. Orders from USA-Canadian will have a package mail out containing the four missing items, and please remember you might not be missing any or all of them. UK-EU orders will not be affected as we are shipping the replacement parts to SCG, who will include them in your KS Orders. SGC will also receive new replacements for any inventory at hand. AU-NZ-ASIAN orders will receive replacement via mail as well.

4) Below you will find a link to download our SIR and the Expansion Pack Component List, please use this PDF to review what you should have. Item in Red Boxes and Red Dashes are items we have identified as possible missing items. If you find any other parts missing, please open a support ticket at http://support.lnlpublishing.com

5) SIR is fully playable right out of the box so you can jump right in.

6) All SIR games in our inventory will now come with those four missing components going forward.

Space Infantry Resurgence and the Expansion Pack Component List

When we did the original Kickstarter, we had a lot of items as stretch goals. When the KS was over, we decided to make a second 2" deep box for some of the stretch goals unlocked, giving everyone more room. This has caused some gamers to be confused as to what comes in what the game boxes. There is also a ton of components to go through. This PDF is to help clear that up. The PDF does not go into any details about any of the extra add-ons (dice, t-shirts, novels, etc.) that were available during the KS campaign. We hope this aids you in inventorying your games quickly.

SIR Component List: http://bit.ly/SIR-Component

R2Dork

David, I purchased from the store as opposed to the Kickstarter and I'm also missing the items noted in the Component List. Will these automatically be shipped to me as well, or do I need to submit a separate request?

Warren Smith

I am considering purchasing a Kickstarter version of this game from a third party. I am trying to confirm with the seller whether it comes with the replacement pack or not. Should it not, would it be possible to get those if I am missing parts without purchasing it from Kickstarter or the LnL store?

Similarly, would there be an issue with getting any other additional parts that could be missing given purchase from a third party? The game is in shrink so without breaking the shrink, the seller can't verify the contents.

Thanks for any clarification.

Warren

Warren Smith

David,

Thanks for the response. I'm still not clear on one thing, though.

Should I buy this game from a 3rd party and there are other parts missing (I would assume there wouldn't be, but on the outside chance there is....), would I be able to get replacements even though I didn't buy it directly from you? I'm not sure exactly what you meant above by "it would not normally".

Thanks for any clarification.

Warren

Hi

I purchased Space Infantry plus the expansion recently from a UK games shop. I have the missing components. How do I go about getting these please?

Malcolm Thornton