Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Spiral Bound Rules

JimCunningham

I'm a new LnLT player, digital version. It is awesome, really impressed with the game development so far. I want to purchase a spiral bound rulebook.
What is the difference between "LnLT Core Rules Handbook v5.1 at $39.99 and LnLT Core Rules v5.1 at $49.99?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
The handbook does not have the narrative example. Also, from the webstore page descriptgion of the handbook: The LnLT Core Rules Handbook DOES NOT include a separate printed version of the game map, counter sheet, or Player Aid Cards (for the starter kit).

Since both are avaialble for free as PDF, you could easily comprare them before buying

JimCunningham

Thanks, after seeing how many pages they each contained I thought it would be easier to ask rather than try to scan through hundreds of PDF pages to determine the difference. Appreciate your help! Unfortunately their store web page won't let me purchase the spiral-bound book, goes to sleep with spinning icon after I click on add to cart. :)

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Yes, I think the regualr Core Rules Spiral-Bound is out of stock and they have problem getting paper supplies