Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Staff quality and communications?

Perturabo

I see that explicit communication types weren't implemented after all, so I guess delays are still based on staff quality? What staff quality levels could reflect limitations of different "tech levels" of command and control equipment?

Perturabo

Oh wait, they were implemented, just not described in the manual. Still, it's pretty enigmatic what they mean.

Kaunitz

Maybe I'm getting you totally wrong, but isn't it true that motorized units suffer from less/lead to less force delay than foot-units, which is supposed to represent the more plentyful availability of radios? Also, the effective command range of motorized units should be larger and they're supposed to reassess their plans more often (see manual p. 148f., 165)

I have not tested either of these three factors - just quoting the manual.

Last edited:

Kurt

Mot units suffer less orders delay than foot units for the reasons you mentioned . If it states in the manual that mot units have greater command range then that is also true .