Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Stalin's Triumph

Jay Townsend

Stalin's Triumph, looks fantastic and is in one of my time periods on the Eastern Front, 1943 The Battle of Kursk!

Please order away guys, so this game makes its cut-off and does it sooner than later!

Jay Townsend

After seeing how beautiful the Desert Heat game is, I know the numbers for Stalin's Triumph will shoot up there! :)

Jay Townsend

Come on guys, less than two weeks to make the push to get this baby funded! I really think the LnL distributors could fill in any gap if there is any in two weeks however!

Sean King

So looking thorough games from old site to new site.

This one had an initial funding goal of $10,000 and see now it is $14,500.

What was added for such a large increase of costs?

I also noted the increase in the prices of the levels. Limited Edition Purchaser of initial of $75 to the now $90. If we did the preorder on the old site we are still locked in at that price right? Does that include the shipping lock.

Thanks in advance for the information.

Jay Townsend

It would be kind of neat if there was an actual vehicle counter of a BM-13 rocket launcher truck in this game.

Jay Townsend

From LnL homepage CSW:
Stalin's Triumph - At the end of the current funding period LNL Publishing will step up and fund the reminding balance if any and complete this game production.

enpi

I really hope the box of ST is larger than that of its predecessors.

Robert Ellis

Thanks for the info. I guess its just a worry that it does not suffer the same delays that DH did.