Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Steam Keys for LnLP Customers Now Available

LnLP has completed our store system to allow us to provide Steam Keys to our customers. The process is simple.

1) Login to your account on the LnLP Store (http://store.lnlpublishing.com) with your account

Once you are logged in please go to your ACCOUNT section on the LnLP Store. You find it on the red menu bar on the right side.

View attachment 5284

2) Once you are on your account page it will look like the image below.

View attachment 5290

3) Now find your order number that has the products you want to apply for Steam Keys.

View attachment 5283

4) If a Steam icon is on a product line of a product, then that product is able to receive a Steam Key.

View attachment 5293

5) Once you find such a product, please click on the Steam icon and your Steam Keys will be assigned to you. The Steam Keys are not shown in the image below.

View attachment 5294

6) Once you have your Steam Keys you go to Steam and Select 'Games' in the menu (in Steam) and click on the the 'Activate a Product on Steam'. Do this for each and every key
I bought the Command Ops 2: The Commander Pack in 2015, but now I am not able to find the steam key in my order details: what can I do?