Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

STEAM - No price in the Polish Zloty (local currency)

Hi! Steam has recently introduced new local currencies, including the Poish Zloty. So, for people living in Poland the prices in the Euro have dissapeared and at the moment your DLCs have no prices at all. So, nobody in Poland can buy them.

To the DEVS: You need to set the local prices for your DLCs on Steam in the Polish Zloty; otherwise, there will be no prices in our region.

I'm really disappointed the devs/publishers don't give a damn about it... Well, no more purchases from me then, and bad publicity concerning the game wherever I can... Goodbye

Kurt

I'm really disappointed the devs/publishers don't give a damn about it... Well, no more purchases from me then, and bad publicity concerning the game wherever I can... Goodbye
Only just read this post , really sorry no one has responded to this issue . I will mention it to Dave and see if there is anything we can do to help ..

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Ok, I have once again uploaded the games for the new currency available. Once again we need to wait on Steam staff to approve it. I will have the graphics updated later this week from Patton's to Bradley.

David

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Dave and I talked about the graphics change needed because of the name change. We both agreed it can not be done until the game is released. All newly available currencies are now available including the Polish Zloty.

David