Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.
Storming the Gap & Expansion Pack Component List

Storming the Gap & Expansion Pack Component List v1.1

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
David Heath submitted a new resource:

Storming the Gap & Expansion Pack Component List - Full Game Component List

World At War 85 Storming the Gap and the Expansion Pack Component list PDF. When we did the original Kickstarter, we had a lot of items as stretch goals. When the KS was over, we decided to make a second 3" deep box for all the stretch goals unlocked, giving everyone more room. This has caused some gamers to be confused as to what comes in what box. The PDF is to clear that up. This PDF does not go into any details about the extra add-ons that may have been purchased (dice, t-shirts,...

Read more about this resource...

Geneprio

Hello
just curios as I just received the KS edition of the game, but according to your packing list there are 25 admin cards but inside the game, not the expansion, I only have 15, in your lis are missing nato cards [4] as well as warsav pact [5]
At the expansion I have 44 maps while the file is showing 22 only.
Thank you

Keith Tracton

Staff member
Sounds like you have checked the cards against the Player Aid Card 011, page 2 of 2, the Formation Card Inventory (which includes the Game Cards). Yes, you are correct, there should be 25 Admin (Game) cards in the base game, numbered STG901 through 917 (there are multiples of some, of course, that add up to 25).

What map numbers (and numbers of them) do you have? There should only be 30 hex maps.

Please open a support ticket so the warehouse team can address this!

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 9.27.38 PM.png

Geneprio

Hello
I do apologize, I miscalculate the maps, they are 22 as per you Componenst List 1.1.
Checking through the list above is missing the
STG909. I'll open the ticket accordingly
Thank you