Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Sufficent DShK 12.77 mm heavy machine gun counters? Civilian exit scenario

Jimmy hansen

Hi. One of the scenarios in StG I believe has a requirement for 2x DShks for one side. A buddy and I tried to find over one DShk, in the original just opened all counters there and none lost, but to no luck. This was the scenario with the need to prevent three civilian counters from exiting the play board. Is there and errata for only 1x DShk in that scenario or have I not been able to find the second DShk front and back on the counter sheets......? I am glad that I bought three copies of StG, incase of this type of issue. Thank you. Jimmy in San Diego-Los Angeles play area; pushofpike@cox.net (looking for regional players (face to face) of StG and NaW series.

Keith Tracton

Staff member
Hi Jimmy, so sorry but there is no such scenario or counters in World At War 85's Storming the Gap. Perhaps you are thinking of LockNLoad Tactical?

Jimmy hansen

Hi Keith. You are so correct. I mixed up my recent play of Flying Pigs "Armageddon War"(AW) with my future play of StG WaW 85. AW, There the one scenario reuires 2x DShks and only one seems to be in the counter sheets. On your fine games, My error. So many good games I get confused sometimes. I am still sorting out units into plastic boxes for easy of future play.....I am behind big time. Again, I love the presentation of your StG game. I see plenty of future play time.