Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

TacEx - Brigade Day Attack

VinSix

Enjoyed this one - although mad difficult by limited routes to attack objective especially with only 1 Bn of MoT infantry... Use of recon here with armor unit leading the way at night - not ideal but nothing else I could do - basically used probes for recon and move orders for other units to follow up once established route clear.. Recon unit did get ambushed in trees and 100m though, by infantry, this was followed up by Arty suppression. Once I could establish a firebase and line near the objective for indirect fire - this eased the casualties on the Rangers Bn (2 companies effectively destroyed on the first contact out of trees with enemy positions at the objective location out from 1-1500m (not good)... but there was no other way to achieve. I had to expend these lives to achieve the real estate (objectives)...
1621883230591.png