Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Tank On Tank Digital RELEASED

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Tank On Tank Digital comes in two different editions. Tank On Tank Digital West Front comes with 19 new scenarios and 4 campaigns. Tank On Tank Digital East Front comes with 19 scenarios and 3 campaigns. Both Editions of Tank On Tank Digital are cutting-edge, easy-to-learn and will provide hours of combat fun. To get your copy go to LnLP store

David

Attachments

• Screen1.jpg
    Screen1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
  • Screen2.jpg
    Screen2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
  • Screen3.jpg
    Screen3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • Screen4.jpg
    Screen4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
  • Screen5.jpg
    Screen5.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screen6.jpg
    Screen6.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
  • Screen7.jpg
    Screen7.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • Screen8.jpg
    Screen8.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • Screen9.jpg
    Screen9.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • Screen10.jpg
    Screen10.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • Screen11.jpg
    Screen11.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32

Tron

Is there any chance this will be available for the ipad?

Trent Garner

I have been told there will be a version released for iPad in the future. However, the MAC version will be released next, if I'm not mistaken.

Thomasew

Hi Trent,

I run on a 21:9 3440x1440 monitor, .. and I'm having a wee bit of an issue with .. Screen Resolution in the game.

I notice, .. when the game is 1st run, .. that the default, windowed resolution is 2048x1152, which is a 16:9 aspect ratio.

However, .. when the game actually runs, .. the resolution changes to 2048x857, .. which looks like a 21:9 aspect ratio. The game does not like 21:9, as various components, text etc., .. are displaced, .. and overlap.

I've tried manually editing the screenmanager entries in the registry, to no avail, .. because the game is overwriting the entries when it starts up, .. and I end up with a 21:9 window again.

So, the only way I can run the game, properly, is to manually set my monitor to 2560x1440 i.e. a 16:9 resolution. In Windowed mode it runs at 2048x1152, and in fullscreen it runs at 2560x1440, .. which is all fine. However, .. I don't really want to have to do that every time I run the game.

So, my questions are .. 1) is there an option switch that one can append to the command line/shortcut, .. to force a resolution? .. 2) Is there a file (config) that one can edit, that can change the default resolution? .. and 3) What are the chances for support for 21:9 resolutions? Widescreen monitors are becoming quite popular now ... :)

Thanks and Regards
Tom

Trent Garner

Thanks Jo, I appreciate you stepping in to field this one! I am interested to know what the solution was. Maybe you can email it to me?

Tom, we hope you enjoy playing the game, now that it is working with your resolution settings. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We're happy to help.

Trent

I have a Dell curved monitor that size and it works well. Make sure you take it out of windows mode.

Hi Trent,

I run on a 21:9 3440x1440 monitor, .. and I'm having a wee bit of an issue with .. Screen Resolution in the game.

I notice, .. when the game is 1st run, .. that the default, windowed resolution is 2048x1152, which is a 16:9 aspect ratio.

However, .. when the game actually runs, .. the resolution changes to 2048x857, .. which looks like a 21:9 aspect ratio. The game does not like 21:9, as various components, text etc., .. are displaced, .. and overlap.

I've tried manually editing the screenmanager entries in the registry, to no avail, .. because the game is overwriting the entries when it starts up, .. and I end up with a 21:9 window again.

So, the only way I can run the game, properly, is to manually set my monitor to 2560x1440 i.e. a 16:9 resolution. In Windowed mode it runs at 2048x1152, and in fullscreen it runs at 2560x1440, .. which is all fine. However, .. I don't really want to have to do that every time I run the game.

So, my questions are .. 1) is there an option switch that one can append to the command line/shortcut, .. to force a resolution? .. 2) Is there a file (config) that one can edit, that can change the default resolution? .. and 3) What are the chances for support for 21:9 resolutions? Widescreen monitors are becoming quite popular now ... :)

Thanks and Regards
Tom

Sorden

While playing a scenario, click HELP lower left and the button for the manual is upper right of the popup Help window.