Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Tank On Tank Digital Updated and Available On Mac

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Tank On Tank Digital Updated to v1.0.1.0 and now available for the Mac OS. All Tank On Tank Digital Owners can update the game, and all new purchases will receive the latest version. Get your copy at https://goo.gl/AY74vJ

List of Improvements in update 1.0.1.0

1) Fixed the „touchy“ effect on Facing
2) Added Scenario Development for Players (in Options Dialog)
3) Players can now create Modules, Scenarios, and Campaigns
4) A Manual PDF that shows how to do is included along with an Example Module.
5) Module Show Map will help to find proper positions.
6) Added a new slider for Arch-Height in the game options influences the trajectory of shells.
7) Added sound to remind to button "Cancel Advance.“
8) Improved integration of Mega-Wide-Screens 8) Several minor fixes in the game and its scenarios

Thomasew

Hi David,

Thanks to Jo et al for the update .. :)

Haven't installed it yet, .. but curious as to why the file size is ~80 Mb smaller than the originally released version.

I bought the West and East Front bundle, .. which came in at 464 Mb, .. this new file is only 381 Mb .. !

With a few things added, .. I would have expected the file size to be bigger .. !?!

.. busy rebuilding my Main System, .. and will install once I've completed that.

Thanks .. :)

Cheers
Tom