Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Tank On Tank Digital - West Front Greenlight Campaign On Steam

Trent Garner

I have voted for this to get green lighted (green-lit?) on Steam. It would be great to see all LNLP digital games on Steam, eventually, it is definitely my favorite platform for video games and digital board games. Best of luck!

Tank on Tank is a great game. I bought it here a few days ago and although I had problems actually getting the game (It wouldn't download due to the fact that I had two user accounts) I am glad I bought it. That said if I had known that this game was going to be released on Steam I would have waited to get it on Steam as Steam is my main platform. Before I bought it I asked on Twitter or Facebook if this game was going to be on Steam, but I never got an answer (I never get a response from this company on twitter or Facebook).

Anyway, will I be able to get a Steam key?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Well if you have not heard the news Tank On Tank Digital has been Greenlit and we are in the process of getting it ready for Steam. Let me thank everyone for making this possible.

David

Trent Garner

This is great news, congratulations! I'll pass the word along to my steam friends list.

Hi, I see that Tank on Tank is released on Steam, and for a lot less than the $25.00 I paid (for only the Windows version) on Lock 'n Load's store. Considering that if one wanted both the Windows and Mac versions... from Lock 'n Load it would cost $50.00, but only $15.00 on Steam. THAT is a very big difference.

I hope I can get a Steam key?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi, I see that Tank on Tank is released on Steam, and for a lot less than the $25.00 I paid (for only the Windows version) on Lock 'n Load's store. Considering that if one wanted both the Windows and Mac versions... from Lock 'n Load it would cost $50.00, but only $15.00 on Steam. THAT is a very big difference.

I hope I can get a Steam key?

Steam key will be made available in the near future. We have having a system put in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro