Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

TANKS AT PLATAMON

john connor

The progress of the Axis armour around my 'blocking points' makes me think that my tactic could be wrong....
Either I should have blocked the ridge as best I could, or I should be sitting on their Exit points, but the latter is difficult when I had no idea where exactly they were, until the armoured cars exited.

Also, if I were to camp out on the exit points I would probably find that they are the same points as my own, which will open up at 6pm tomorrow, and if we're having a battle there (a hopeless battle, I would have assumed, given the numbers) then I won't be able to exit!

The win/lose meter has altered dramatically since the axis realises it can get past me and off the map at will.

Daz

Yeah its a very difficult to decide on the right tactics for this one.
Other than the Castle ridge there is no obvious good defensive terrain, where you can set up a good defensive line.

Also once they have broken through the ridge they out gun you in range, as well as speed, and the terrain is so open, that everything is stacked in their favour.
I think you have done incredibly well so far though given the circumstances.

john connor

Cheers, Dave. It's been a lot of fun - and more enjoyable (for me) if I post the results..... Even though I fear the worst now. I think it was a huge tactical blunder not to park something in the vicinity of the likely Exit points when I last pulled back.
80.png

81.png

82.png

Last edited:

john connor

97.png

The only good news I can see is that only one of my line companies (B Coy) is badly fatigued.....