Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Thanks to LnL... those with ordering and shipping issues should read

This is a big thanks to David, Darren, and all his crew at LnL for their recent assistance in helping me process my order quickly and promptly.

Like many of you I was also waiting on the ship to arrive and had many products on pre-order. When the boat finally docked and all the orders were sent out I had difficulty processing all my orders, namely because I had a credit with LnL and processing the orders and applying the credit didn't mesh well.

After reading many of the forum posts and responses from David to post a ticket if someone had a question or issue, I did just that. I by-passed the forums and went right to submitting a ticket. My ticket was immediately replied to and my questions and order issues resolved and my products are now on their way.

So, my post is twofold... First to again thank David, Darren, and his crew for all their quick and responsive help and to let everyone know that if you simply open a ticket for a question, concern or issue, you will save a "boatload" (pun intended... :cat:) of time instead of going through the forums.

Hope you all enjoy your games!

Just wanted to re-up this note. I made an error on one of my orders-- completely my own fault-- and I reached out with a ticket to see if I could get any help resolving the issue. I got a prompt reply from Darren and he was able to resolve the issue. This preorder wave has been my first experience with LNL and the customer service and products have been top notch. Really grateful for all the time and work you guys put into your games and outreach- hoping everybody gets a nice break after the big order rush has ended.

Rongos

I did the same, submitted 2 tickets (8/31 & 9/1) to resolve pre-sale purchase issues that were my fault apparently. Has not been addressed as of yet. Understand the organization is tasked.
Ticket Id: #EYT3VAP
Ticket Id: #EKXGJTF