Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

The fascinating World of World War III

Iconoclast

Hey all,

I was just wondering if there is the faintest of intends for the far far future to move CO into the Cold War?

The engine is already so complex, that it wouldn't even need that much more features. Mine deploying for Artillery and other mine warfare systems, and different bridging equipments are the biggest hurdles that jump to my mind. Granted, from a non-programmer perspective.

From there on it is the unit database that would need an overhaul. And scenario design of cours....

Would be interesting to hear if anyone would be interested in this?

Regards,

A

Stephen Gray

And me ! What about Vietname and The Falklands War too ? The limits are endless ! Would it be possible to do a future war, say 2015 with Russia invading the Balkans etc ?

SPG

Iconoclast

Just to make this clear on my part: I am not a programmer, but if during development the chance arises to implement a feature for low opportunity costs(e.g. because minefields are implemented anyway for an CO update and it doesen't take much to add a code for mine layer) that would be great! those who are interested will take it from there and edit scenarios. I am not asking the Devs to do all the work.

Regards,

A