Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

The road to Astrachan : errata and variation

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Currently recompiling my list of all LNL(T) scenarios. Unfortunately, I don't own some of the older titles anymore.

The Road to Astrachan scenario from Battle Pack Alpha and LNLT Compendium Vol.3 calls for a 1-3-4-5-4 soviet unit at setup. I can't find such a unit in Heroes of the Motherland.

1) Can someone who still own Not One Step Back let me know if there is such a unit in that box?

2) Should it be replaced by a 1-3-4-4-4 or a 1-4-4-5-4?

I also noticed that a medic was present in the german OOB in Battle Pack Alpha 1st edition and is no longer there in LNLT Compendium Vol.3.

3) Can someone confirm/deny its presence in Battle pack Alpha 2nd edition?

Thanks!

Rydo

1) Can someone who still own Not One Step Back let me know if there is such a unit in that box?
If that is an Half Squad on the immages on BGG there are some :

ussr.png

Is that correct?

EDIT - I've watched now an unboxing for HOTM and it appears they are all missing.

Last edited:

Qwirz

Hi Steph!
No such counter in NOSB.
1-3-4-4-4 or 1-3-4-5-5.

The German medic is not present in BPA 2nd ed.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
IIRC, there was two print run of NOSB and those value were probably changed at some point.

Thanks Quirz for your answers! Are you sure about the 1-3-4-5-5 in NOSB? There is no such unit in HOTM? And while we are at it, is the russian OOB at setup also calling for a 1-3-4-5-4 in BPA2?

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
No German Medic in BPA2.

Russians have 1 x 1-3-4-5-4 at start with 1 x DP28.