Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Tiny graphics oddities

john connor

There are a few of these. Do you want a new thread for each?
1. bent lines (see example below) of bent bombard line;
Untitled 4.png

2. I've noticed also striped lines showing movement/attack actions. Or lines that look dotted, almost. No pic yet for doted, but here's some striped type lines. Is this the new style? It isn't consistent though. Doesn't always appear this way:

Untitled 6.png
3. Something wrong in the actions edit tab. See below:
Untitled 5.png

Ditto here:

Untitled 9.png

And which of these is selected?

Untitled 11.png

Happens a lot.

4. Random oddity: I have lassooed (how do you spell that?) the forces shown to give a defend order. Odd graphics result. Note also that in my options I have force icon extended info OFF!! (Note also, that it's not all the selected icons that has the extended info showing...)

Untitled 10.png

Last edited:

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Interesting.

OK the buttons not selected are obviously not going completely inactive after you roll over them. Need to fix that.

My poor ol eyes don't see striped lines in you pic #2.

Re Pic #1 bent lines can you please turn on the unit footprint. I'm wondering if its choosing the top centre of the footprint rather than the icon centre.

Re Pic #4. What are you referring to as odd? Is it the line going off and down to the left? If so, are you displaying all units and displaying Orders - check your display toolbar settings.

john connor

All units displayed, yes. The line just goes off into nowhere.

Tiny things, as I said. Don't worry with these graphics things now. I just posted them in the spirit of aiding the public beta process. The lag is the only important thing!

But since you asked, here's another bent bombard line (with the unit footprint showing beneath)

2.png

And by the way, that extended info you can see against the selected unit appears at ALL zoom levels, despite me having unchecked the option. (And when I check the options box I see that the box is STILL unchecked since last I played the game and unchecked it, and yet that info STILL appears.)

Last edited: