On November 19th, 1941, as the sun rose over a new day in the Libyan Desert, a clock was ticking in the headquarters of the British Eighth Army. They had done the impossible and surprised Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox, slipping nearly five hundred tanks behind his lines. The opportunity to crush the Afrika Korps lay within their grasp...
Totensonntag is the expanded 2nd Edition of Peter Bogdasarian’s Totensonntag from the award-winning Corps Command-system game. At stake: The First Battle of Sidi Rezegh, fought between the British Commonwealth’s XXX Corps and Germany’s Panzerarmee Afrika during Operation Crusader. Relive the battles, from the opening skirmishes to the hellish clash on Totensonntag, the Sunday of the Dead.
The Corps Command system is easily learned and taught, perfect for an evening’s entertainment. So choose your side and make some history!
- Two 11" x 17" maps that make even the harsh, North African desert look inviting.
- Over 90 improved 5/8" counters, representing the men and equipment that fought the first battle of Sidi Rezegh. Now with air units.
- Quick, streamlined rules. Set up and play a game within 40 minutes.
- Update and redesigned Players' Aid card.
- Two six-sided dice
- You can buy your copy on our store at the link below.