Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Tracker and other questions

Curt

Hi,

I’m confused on how the Trackers work. I have v3.0 edition.

For the VMF unit, do I allocate up 6 attack factors any way I choose? I could apply 2 towards the IJN Bomber Factors track and perhaps 4 towards one land attack? Do the IJN Bomber Factors and Hiryu/Soryu function the same way?

Does the IJN announce their targets and points prior to 10.4 Marine AA Fire? 10.5 notes that is when they allocate their points which causes my confusion regarding 10.4 as it’s a prior step.

How does the IJN destroyers and Naval Factors counters work? For destroyers, if I place a DD unit in a sea holding area then where would I place the destroyer counter? Remove the DD unit from the 5 spot on the track and replace it with a destroyer counter and then go to the 6 spot and repeat if needed?

The IJN starts with 14 bombardment factors. Are these a 1 time use/bank of 14 and spend them wisely thing or do you get 14 for each of the first 4 turns barring taking reduction due to damage? Why is 14 printed twice on that track? 14, 14, 13, 12, and so on.

For 14.3 Marine Unit Prep 2nd Invasion, does this mean that you can redeploy all of your units any where you want, other than the 5” guns and AA guns, as well as adding any possible reduced civilians returning to the game?

Thanks!!

Curt

Hi,

I’m confused on how the Trackers work. I have v3.0 edition.

For the VMF unit, do I allocate up 6 attack factors any way I choose? I could apply 2 towards the IJN Bomber Factors track and perhaps 4 towards one land attack? Do the IJN Bomber Factors and Hiryu/Soryu function the same way?

yes you may use factors all in separate attacks not all on one target.

Does the IJN announce their targets and points prior to 10.4 Marine AA Fire? 10.5 notes that is when they allocate their points which causes my confusion regarding 10.4 as it’s a prior step.
You announce your targets so as the aa units may fire at incoming planes

How does the IJN destroyers and Naval Factors counters work? For destroyers, if I place a DD unit in a sea holding area then where would I place the destroyer counter? Remove the DD unit from the 5 spot on the track and replace it with a destroyer counter and then go to the 6 spot and repeat if needed? Yes and you Ditched a destroyer on the beach and the crew is jumping off to attack

The IJN starts with 14 bombardment factors. Are these a 1 time use/bank of 14 and spend them wisely thing or do you get 14 for each of the first 4 turns barring taking reduction due to damage? Why is 14 printed twice on that track? 14, 14, 13, 12, and so on. You keep the same factors to bombard with until the naval tracker has been reduced from naval or plane attacks

For 14.3 Marine Unit Prep 2nd Invasion, does this mean that you can redeploy all of your units any where you want, other than the 5” guns and AA guns, as well as adding any possible reduced civilians returning to the game? Yes set up anywhere you but the big guns

Thanks!!

hello thank you for buying wake and I answered the best I could on a little phone from work contact me anytime with more questions and thank you for buying a lock n load game

bill molyneaux
Bmolyn6120@aol.com

Curt

Curt

Thanks for the reply, Bill!!

This sure makes things easier for sure. I think the rules could use a little rewording. BTW, Bloody Mohawk and Savage Wilderness should be delivered tomorrow. Yes!!

Curt