Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Trial of Strength - New Project Leaders

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hello Everyone

I am happy to announce John Collis will be the project lead on the Trial of Strength 2nd edition. I would also like to announce Bill Lawson (aka BillyBoy) will be handing the updates to both the German and Soviet orders of Battle.

As I said before we will not be using the counters we had show before. We will be showing our new counter design shortly for you all to review.

If anyone has any questions or ideas please post them here.

David

billyboy

I've gone through a couple of different sources for the Russians and want to compare them to see what if any differences there are. I'm looking at Army level OOB for the most part. There are very few Corps level units for the Russians in the game.

John Collis

Trial of Strength 2nd Edition Developer
Folks:

I am very happy that the game is being re-issued and feel privileged to lead this project - Thanks Dave! ToS 2nd Edition will be more or a refined reprint than a 2nd Edition. The rules are quite solid, as is, with only some minor modifications and clarifications required. We hope to update the OOB and graphics too.

Anyone let me know if there are any questions or comments as our work proceeds.

Cheers,

John Collis