Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Try Out Tank On Tank Digital Beta Now

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
LnL Tot Digital-1.jpg
Try out our new latest working demo of Tank On Tank Digital. Tank On Tank Digital will be available as a free download with two BattlePacks loaded with Scenarios.

This demo will take about a minute to load, this is a WebGL Demo and will switch to fullscreen.
This demo will not run in Microsoft Internet Explorer work but will work through most browsers.

To load the demo use this link: http://www.hexdraw.com/TankOnTank/WebGL/index.html

Attention: Quit using the ESC key.

Latest Update adds the following Improvements:
- turn track
- scenario end screen
- map B
- reinforcements
- some more animations
- light AI

As always let us know what you think and ideas you may have. Remember this is NOT a finished product.

Tank On Tank Digital1.jpg

Ken Warren

Cool stuff! First of all, I don't have any version of Tank On Tank. I've been tempted, though. In any case I played the scenario on Map A and won as the Germans (11vp to 7vp). I wasn't totally sure what I was doing, but it was fun and nail biting for a little while. The Panther (the only one?) was nearly invincible up until the very end when the M8 (?) took it out. I'll have to play again soon and pay more attention to the screen, but it was relatively easy to figure out the basics.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Cool stuff! First of all, I don't have any version of Tank On Tank. I've been tempted, though. In any case I played the scenario on Map A and won as the Germans (11vp to 7vp). I wasn't totally sure what I was doing, but it was fun and nail biting for a little while. The Panther (the only one?) was nearly invincible up until the very end when the M8 (?) took it out. I'll have to play again soon and pay more attention to the screen, but it was relatively easy to figure out the basics.

Hey Ken,

This a great news, please the reports coming.

Thanks David

Cantatta

Tried all three scenarios out and had pretty good battles vs the AI in each case. I managed to win scenarios A and D by patient play and utilization of basic tactics, but lost scenario B, even though the game appeared to be a draw at 7VP each. Not sure how scoring works, so that is a curious outcome.

Scenario D as the Germans is a tough win. The Russian tanks appear in large numbers early on and just keep coming in the form of reinforcements several turns into the game. German reinforcements are much needed and appreciated upon arrival, though they do little to even the odds. A slow, orderly withdrawal, combined with aggressive use of reinforcements, managed to eek out a victory for the Axis, but only just. If the AI were more aggressive, I'm not sure that would have been the case.

The AI opponent is a great improvement to the beta, having played the game several times prior to the AI being added. It seems to handle the rules well enough, taking advantage of terrain and avoiding obvious traps, going for VP locations and generally attempting to win. Hopefully there will be various skill levels to choose from at game release.

Looking forward to seeing this game released. Keep up the great work!

Nick Sagliano

Hi, I am new to this forum, and LNL games as well. Tried the Tank on Tank Digital Demo. I really like this! I like the simplicity of play. Hope this becomes a product soon!

Jack Tremble

Hello, I clicked on your link but all I got was a blank page that said ...
Unity WebGL Player | TankOnTank
I use Mozilla Firefox for my browser... Do you have any suggestions how to get it to load ?

Cantatta

Hello Jack,

The web-based demo was taken down a couple of week ago by the developer. I guess it was only a preview, and then only for a brief time.