Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Trying to resume getting on STEAM

Keydet

After having removed Steam several years ago I thought I would try to use the site without downloading the app which runs in the background.

Have not seen any notice on how the experience is limited. However it seems it is.

I hit the Command Ops 2 DLC pages. These offer to sell me a copy. I do not find an option go to updates.

Nor do I find a way to get into the Command Ops2 Group forum

Any instruction would be helpful. (Dropped Steams app because it was taking too many resource in my machine)

After having removed Steam several years ago I thought I would try to use the site without downloading the app which runs in the background.

Have not seen any notice on how the experience is limited. However it seems it is.

I hit the Command Ops 2 DLC pages. These offer to sell me a copy. I do not find an option go to updates.

Nor do I find a way to get into the Command Ops2 Group forum

Any instruction would be helpful. (Dropped Steams app because it was taking too many resource in my machine)
Steam is now the default delivery engine. You can't access CO2 without first using the Steam APP overhead to find and release the files for use.

you need a free Steam Key for any games purchased through other vendors. You'll need to have the originally-purchased game's serial number to get a steam key.