Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Tunisia Module

Le gac

Thanks.
Il will try them too. Beautifull maps and very interesting scenarios. A real module!

amonrez

Downloaded it and tried Oran for 5m, because, well... I like this city and it's in my country. I'm planning to play the full module in a couple of weeks, it's a big work and thank you for all the effort.

By the way could you put a new link to the adriatic trilogy ? the old one dont work any more

Dordo

Downloaded it and tried Oran for 5m, because, well... I like this city and it's in my country. I'm planning to play the full module in a couple of weeks, it's a big work and thank you for all the effort.

By the way could you put a new link to the adriatic trilogy ? the old one dont work any more

I don't understand why my links are empty .. sorry .. :banghead:.. I uploaded the zip version.
Try it and let me know .. also the scenario of Corfu .. I think it is my best plan.:pompous:

Have fun

Dordo

Anyone tried to compile the map for Operation Satin? :watching:

amonrez

Hi Dordo, sorry I've been very busy (Life is a mess sometimes), I advanced on the 1st Oran scenario, I'll have more free time this weekend to complet it

Dordo

Hi Dordo, sorry I've been very busy (Life is a mess sometimes), I advanced on the 1st Oran scenario, I'll have more free time this weekend to complet it

Thanks Amonrez, it seems you are the only one who has found the time to respond to my two years of work.
I don't understand if the others have not answered because my scenarios are really crap or if this game is dying or whatever ..:dead:

Sure hundreds of downloads and only two or three who remember to say "thank you" make my think very bad of the people here. :shifty:

Thanks again to you and my best wishes for a good time to you (only).:)

Dordo

Dordo,
I found your work magnificent. I think you should post it in the steam workshop to give it more visibility.

I have no sympathy for Steam, I believe that it privileges market of its products and leaves no room for exchange between enthusiasts ... in fact the Steam version of CO2 require you to use only one window .. how can you develop a scenario, the map and the estab?:banghead:

Feel free to share my module with others in any way and let me know if you have any problems or suggestions.

Many thanks to you and have fun :)

amonrez

Thanks Amonrez, it seems you are the only one who has found the time to respond to my two years of work.
I don't understand if the others have not answered because my scenarios are really crap or if this game is dying or whatever ..:dead:

Sure hundreds of downloads and only two or three who remember to say "thank you" make my think very bad of the people here. :shifty:

My father passed away two weeks ago, I didnt had the time/will to get ingame but I'm back again now, wargaming is helping me change my mind.

Edit 1 : Cannot select units at max zoom on Orano scen
When attacking Forts with rangers it adjust the attack to the extreme west of the map
There is a french engineer company on sea (upper left of the map)

Last edited:

frerealmo

Hello Dordo
your scenarios are very good (Sedjenane tebourba )

concerning steam i agree with Hugo Martinez

a big thank for your work

ultradave

Well, sorry. I downloaded this before the holidays, intending to spend some time with it over the break. I did get to open look at a couple maps, but then my father in law died. Then my mother in law caught COVID and is STILL very sick. And then just to top things off a week ago my mom died. And she lives in Dallas, TX and I live in Rhode Island 2000 miles away. I'm the only surviving family and executor and I can't travel.

So while I have a few minutes here, let me say thank you for all the hard work. At first glance the little I've had a chance to look over, it looks really amazing. Obviously a LOT of work went into this. Right now I'm busy ending all my Mom's affairs by long distance. At some point I'll have some time to get back to this, but it won't be in the next couple weeks, I don't think.

Dave